Ultimate Steel Framing are specialists in supplying fully fabricated or flat pack stud wall shed kits.
Custom made or from our standard range, these kits are fabricated from light gauge roll formed steel and can be delivered anywhere in Australia direct to your site. A major benefit of our stud frame shed kits is you are buying direct from the manufacturer with no middle person increasing the price. We have been heavily involved within the shed industry so our shed products are made to exacting standards and we provide excellent sales service.
All our Stud Frame Shed Kits have the following options:
- Standard range sizes or custom made to your design.
- Manufactured at our Nerang factory either fully fabricated or Flat Pack for those projects interstate or overseas.
- FREE Certified Structural certification for those sheds that require Council Approval.
- Optional Connections pack comprising of all the fixings required to assemble the shed.
- Optional Roof top span battens to complete the roof, ready for the steel sheeting.
- Optional Delivery service or you can pick up from our factory
- Roof eaves up to 900mm
We provide a comprehensive instruction manual and you only require a battery drill to screw all the frames together when purchasing a flat pack kit. Or you can choose to have Ultimate Steel Framing fully fabricate the kit building and deliver the kit direct to your building site.
Our stud frame shed designs have the following benefits:
- Select any external wall cladding, i.e. cement sheet, weatherboards, green insulated panel for texture coating, horizontal steel sheeting.
- Will not warp or rust and termite proof.
- Fire proof along with optional Cyclonic rating.
- Very light to work with, 2 persons to assemble.
- Electrical service holes provided.
- Internal walls can easily be lined.
- Minimal tools required to assemble the kit.
- Move the door and window walls around on site to suit your desired layout.
- Factory assembly service is available
- Skillion roof options and floor systems are available